At the Tech Transfer Agrifood Fund, we are looking for innovation in the detection of Listeria monocytogenes or other microbiological indicators that may related to its possible presence, in processing lines.
Focus: Sensor, Listeria monocytogenes, process, real time.
- Test valid for most types of LISTERIA (mainly monocytogenes)
- Detection on the surface or on the food.
- Fast detection kit (lab-on-chip)
- Easy adaptation/versatility to try different pathogens.
- Low cost.
- High sensitivity and specificity.
- The method should be approved by legislation in the target markets (Europe and USA)
- Online and continuous method.
Solutions not of interest
Detection solutions above 3 hours (including treatment of the sample).
Current methods (Plate culture/PCR…)