From the Tech Transfer Agrifood Fund we seek innovation in the detection of Listeria monocytogenes or other microbiological indicators that can be related to its possible presence, in processing lines.
- Test valid for the maximum types of LISTERIA (mainly monocytogenes).
- Detection on surface or on food: rapid detection kit (lab-on-chip) or easy adaptation / versatility to test different pathogens.
- Strain serotyping.
- High sensitivity and specificity.
- Accepted by the legislation in the target markets (Europe and USA).
- On-line and continuous method.
- Low cost will also be valued.
Solutions not of interest
Detection solutions that require times longer than 4 hours (including sample treatment). Conventional methods (Plaque culture / PCR…).